That's right! Memphis Moms Blog is rapidly growing, and we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator!
Our Marketing Coordinator's goal will be to build business by identifying new prospects and maintaining current relationships. She will sell advertising by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions. She will work to develop new marketing strategies on social media platforms that will help meet the needs of clients looking to engage readers in unique ways.
Target: flexible within reason
Monthly Sales Goal
- Solicits new advertising business from local medical professionals, lawyers, realtors, caregiving services, and any business that would attract moms in the Memphis area
- Helps develop advertising campaigns that meet the needs of the advertiser and brings in optimal profit (ie: strategic, timely image ads with corresponding sponsored posts)
- Delegates all advertising campaigns (ie: receives images from advertiser, coordinates with managing editor/owner when invoicing is needed or sponsored posts need to be assigned, plans out social media posts and coordinates with social media coordinator and/or owner)
- Assists in selling sponsorship packages for events (however, the owner will handle all of the main sales)
- Assists in writing sponsored posts (when unable to assign)
Interested in becoming our new Marketing Coordinator? Please email your resume to email@example.com by 5:00pm Friday, March 25. Absolutely no exceptions will be made!